We are one of the best Biomass Briquettes manufacturer, exporter, and supplier from Rajkot, India. We can make Biomass Briquettes from almost any type of Agriculture, Forestry and Industrial Wastes. Briquetting is a way to convert loose biomass garbage for example sawdust, straw, rice husk, coffee husk, coir pith, jute sticks, bagasse, groundnut shells, mustard stalks and cotton stalks into high concentrated solid blocks that can be used as a fuel. Briquettes are made by grinding Biomass and sawdust into an identical pulp and forming this into a briquette under very high pressure.
Biomass Briquettes can survive long distance transport, have minimum loading unloading and transport costs, and use minimal storage space. Our Biomass Briquettes are widely used for any type of thermal application, like heating purpose, steam generation in boilers and drying processes to replace existing conventional fuels like coal, fire wood, lignite and also furnace oil. These are non conventional source of energy, recyclable, ecological and renewable in nature, non-polluting, and also economical.
Any type of agro wastes can be also be briquetted individually or in combination without using any ring binder.
- Raw material is transported by pneumatic system to holding bins fixed over Biomass Briquetting Press. Dust is collected by cyclone.
- Hammer mill grinder is used to grind the material to get desired grain size.
- Briquettes are formed in shape of cylindrical log and it is automatically pushed through cooling line to the storage point.
- For using material of two or more types, it should be mixed in suitable form.
- If raw material has high moisture it should be reduced by Sun drying or Dryers.
- Raw material like Saw Dust is screened and stalk (Forest and Agro waste) are chopped by cutter chipper cum Grinder.
- By Screw conveyor, material is discharged from bin to the press.
Specification of Raw Materials for Biomass Briquettes:
- Size: Max. 20mm.
- Moisture: Lies between 5% to 20%