We have attained excellence in manufacturing and exporting a broad array of Super 65 Model of Briquetting Plant. We are the striking manufacturers and suppliers of Super 65 Model using advanced techniques and high-grade raw material. This model is supported by Hammer mill to convert raw material into powder form before it is processed to producebiomass briquettes. This model is best appropriate for achieving medium production capacity with minimum capital expenses.
A briquette is a block of flammable matter used as fuel to start and maintain a fire. Common types of briquettes are charcoal briquettes and biomass briquettes. Our Biomass Briquettes are widely used for any type of thermal application, like steam generation in boilers, heating purpose, drying processes to replace existing conventional fuels like lignite, coal, fire wood, also furnace oil.
Biomass briquettes are made from agricultural waste and are a substitute for fossil fuels such as oil or coal, and can be used to heat boilers in manufacturing plants, and also have applications in rising countries. These briquettes are a renewable source of energy and avoid adding fossil carbon to the atmosphere.
|Production Capacity :||700-850 Kgs /Hr Depends on raw material|
|Finished product Size :||65mm Diameter|
|Briquette Length :||100mm To 200 mm|
|Finished Product Shape :||Cylindrical|
|Raw - Material Size||Powdery|
|Procss Cost/Mt (Approx.) :||IRS.600 to 750/-|
|Electricity / Power|
|Required power connection||80 HP / 60 KW machine with powder mill|
|Practical used Amp. Load||72 –83 Amp (Approx)|
|Power consumption||50 –55 Units / Hr.|
Depending upon the bulk density and moisture content of the raw material used, below mentioned are some of the examples
|Sugarcane Baggasse :||450 to 500 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Groundnut shell :||700 to 900 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Saw Dust :||700 to 850 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Rice Husk :||350 to 450 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Other & Mix Raw Material :||600 To 750 Kgs /Hr ( Approx.)|
- Consistent performance
- Reliable functionality
- Rugged design
- Longer serviceability
- Increase the net calorific value per unit volume after biomass briquetting.
- Easy to transport and store as dignified product.
- Better solution to the problem of residue disposal.
- Uniform in size and quality as a kind of bio-fuel briquette.
- Easy replacement of crank, king pin, housing bushes.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to other fuels
- Automatic stoppage of press on low oil pressure.
- No pollution, since these do not emit any hazardous fumes during consumption.
- Reduce excess deforestation by providing a substitute for fuel wood.